NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the 2020 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING of the Company will be held by Zoom on the 16th day of December at 12.15pm, for the purpose of considering and, if thought fit, passing the following Resolutions.
1. To adopt the Report of the Directors and the Statement of Accounts and Balance Sheet of the Company for the period 1st April 2019 to 31st March 2020 together with the Auditors Report.
2. To elect Auditors for the ensuing year and to authorise the Directors to fix the Auditors remuneration.
DATED: 23rd November 2020
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD
INTERIM CHIEF EXECUTIVE
Notes to members:
1. A member entitled to attend and vote at the Meeting convened by the Notice set out above is entitled to appoint a Proxy to attend and vote in his place.
2. Proxy’s must be duly completed and lodged at the registered office of the Company, being Waterside House, 8 Waterside Way, Northampton NN4 7XD not later than 11.00am on the 8th December 2020.
3. A Form of Proxy is enclosed with this notice.
If your primary contact for Membership is not available to attend the AGM then a proxy can be allocated to attend and vote in their place by completing and returning the official Proxy form which can be accessed by the links shown below.