We would like to invite your business to become our charity partner.
Our goal is to create mutually beneficial partnerships with local businesses so that you enhance your CSR and our vital work with young people within this community can continue.
• Your business can meet or enhance its CSR needs.
• You’ll be able to see exactly how this partnership is benefiting your own community.
• You will be investing in young people.
• the lowdown can come and speak at your staff or client events, to promote your charitable work.
• Our website’s Business Partners page will feature your logo and details, with direct links back to your own website.
• Your company logo will also be featured on our website, promotional items and displays.
• You will be invited to lowdown events.
• You will be invited to our Annual General Meeting.
How you can get involved:
• Sponsorship of a specific service.
• Organising fundraising events/activities
• Donation of staff time, skills or expertise.
• Donation of goods, business equipment, premises or services.
If you would like more information about becoming a business partner, please contact our Fundraising and Marketing Manager on email@example.com, so we can go through tailoring a business package which suits you best.