Posted: 04/06/20 by Sheila Smith Sales and Events
It’s time to bring the joy back into our business lives!
11th June was the date for the next Northamptonshire Business Expo, so to mark the date and spark the joy Sheila Smith Sales and Events is running a virtual expo, bringing you the best of the best wit and wisdom from around the country straight to your screen, powered by Zoom!
Their charity partner for the day is Follyfoot Healing With Horses, specifically to raise funds to support free therapy sessions for NHS Workers, Key Workers and the victims of Domestic Violence.
Speakers/Activities confirmed to date are:
- Robyn Allen Associates - Zoom Open Networking
- Kristina Rhianoff - Office Yoga Class
- Caroline Strawson - EDMR Flash Workshop
- Buckso Dhillon-Woolley - Finding Your Voice in Business online
- Nick Horton - Profit Box Sales Training
- Sandie Vara - The Spice Guy, speed-slicing his way into the record books…blindfold!
Dress Code: NOT compulsory! Think of all the zoom-call photos you’ve seen of the folk screen-snapping away, well, inspired by all that and wanting to actively encourage it, the dress code request is that everyone all wear black, white or black & white.
Speakers are requested to wear a pop of colour, maybe an on-brand colour representing their business? We do know that it will be an online eye-catcher for sure!
So much more information is on the way this week, but for now…SAVE THE DATE!
#yourbusinessvirtualexpo #yourbusinessexpo #yourvirtualbusinessexpo #strongertogether #spirtoftheexpo