Posted: 16/11/12 by Northamptonshire Chamber
Last night (Thursday 15 November) saw businesses from across Northamptonshire come together to recognise the achievements of the county’s business community at the Northamptonshire Business Excellence Awards 2012.
Now in their 22nd year, the awards, which were organised by Northamptonshire Newspapers in association with Northamptonshire Chamber, were held at Daventry Court Hotel and hosted by comedian Patrick Monahan.
There were 11 awards up for grabs and the winners were as follows:
- New Business of the Year - Perfectly Sew
- Exterprising Organisation of the Year - Steptronic
- Training and Development Award - Novacroft
- Customer Service Award - Grangefield Care Home
- Unsung Employee of the Year - Justyna Redaka from Costa in Northampton
- Creative Business of the Year - Coulson Macleod
- Environmental Award - MGWSP
- International Trader of the Year - Haddonstone
- Business of the Year Under 50 Employees - CSfD
- Business of the Year Over 50 Employees - Knights of Old
- The Carlsberg Business Excellence Choice Award - CSfD
Tracey Branson, Head of Operations at Northamptonshire Chamber, said: “Last night was a great opportunity to celebrate the impressive businesses that really make a difference, not only to our local economy, but the lives and families of local people. We should be immensely proud of the talent and innovation we have here on our doorstep and it is easy to see why Northamptonshire was crowned Most Enterprising Place in Britain this year.”