Posted: 29/06/20 by SEMLEP (South East Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership)
Are you a manager or business owner working within the hospitality and leisure sector?
Take an hour on Thursday 2nd July to join SEMLEP’s upcoming webinar to hear advice and guidance on how to reopen your business safely and effectively.
As you plan the changes to processes and services to restart safely, this webinar will talk you through what you need to know ahead of re-opening your doors.
This webinar will cover:
- Understand the government safety guidelines and manage risks
- Develop revenue strategies to help optimise demand
- Hear from local companies developing solutions to make their workplaces safe
Joining us on our panel will be:
- Richard Clifford, Public Affairs & Policy Manager, UK Hospitality
- Richard Johns, Environmental Health Officer, Central Bedfordshire Council
- Paul Dexter, Owner, The Old Swan Pub
- Ian Stuart, CEO, Destination MK
- Danny Haley, DHPT Fitness & Master Trainer; TRENDFiiT, Victus Soul , Energie Fitness
Who should attend?
Operators and managers of hospitality and leisure businesses who need practical steps to reopen safely and prepare for the future
Sign up here: https://bit.ly/2Nzv5Kd