Posted: 15/10/20 by Northampton Rugby Football Club
The Saints Store at Franklin’s Gardens will re-open from this week onwards on a limited timetable. Opening times* for the foreseeable future are as follows:
Thursdays: 12pm - 5pm
Fridays: 12pm - 5pm
Saturday: 10am - 3pm
Guidelines designed to maintain social distancing will be in place, to ensure that everyone visiting the Saints Store can shop in confidence.
- All visitors who are required by law to wear a face covering must do so at all times while inside the Store.
- All visitors must sanitise their hands upon entry to the Store.
- Please follow all signage and use the correct entry and exit doors for the Store.
- The number of customers allowed in the Store at any time will be limited, so you may be asked to wait outside until the shop
- We request that supporters pay via a contactless payment method where possible – but we are still able to accept cash, gift
- You will be unable to try on any items in the Store, and we politely request that you only handle items you intend to purchase.
- For your safety, all our staff will be wearing face coverings at all times. We will also be cleaning regular touch points around the Store throughout the day, and the Store will be cleaned fully every day at closing.
*PLEASE NOTE: The store opening hours are dependent on prevailing government guidance, and therefore are subject to change at short notice.
Northampton Saints encourages supporters only to travel when absolutely necessary, and therefore the Club requests that where possible you place your orders online: https://www.saintsstore.co.uk/collections/saints-store-day