Posted: 23/06/20 by Northampton Borough Council
Northampton Borough Council have extended the deadline for applications for the Local Authority Discretionary Fund to this Friday (26th June 2020) to allow as many businesses as possible to access the funding.
The eligible categories are:
- Small businesses in shared offices, or other flexible working spaces. Examples could include mills, units in industrial parks, science parks and incubators which do not have their own business rates assessment.
- Charity properties in receipt of Charitable Business Rates Relief which would otherwise have been eligible for Small Business Rates Relief or Rural Rate Relief.
- Businesses in the Retail, Hospitality and Leisure Sector which do not pay business rates directly and have fixed property costs.
- Small manufactures/workshops/warehouses with a rateable value between £15,001 - £51,001.
- Large local businesses in the Hospitality and Leisure sectors with a rateable value in excess of £51,001.
If your business fits in to any of the above and you have not already received a grant then you are urged to get in touch with the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.