Posted: 15/01/20 by Barclays
It is an evening networking session, where six select business professionals provide support and guidance to entrepreneurs and small ambitious companies.
It is recognised that we all have our strengths, in respect to entrepreneurs they are hugely successful at innovation, creating and designing their product/service, however they are less so or have little time for the business side of things. Come and meet the people who can support you and take your business forward within the next 90 days and beyond!
The business professionals in the room will be:
- Bower HR Consultancy – focus on HR, Health and Safety, Payroll (representative Serena Bower)
- Action Coach – focus on business development, marketing and sales strategy (representative is Paul Brooksbank)
- Rozenn Solutions Limited – focus on the supply chain optimisation (representative is Rondi Allan)
- rhg Insurance brokers – focus on insurance of product and business (representative is Daniel Massey)
- Re: accounts – Accountant, book keeping and payroll (representative is Emily Bridges)
- Barclays – Barclays Business Banking representative to answer your banking questions. (Jennifer Allen)
Fact, many new businesses fail in first year as they lack the expertise they need to grow – don’t let that be your company.
Join us at this event to find out about the experience and expertise Barclays can give you. Thursday February 13 from 5.30pm.