Posted: 06/07/20 by Mercer & Hole Chartered Accountants
What’s next for you and your business?
Following the government’s forthcoming spending review announcement on Wednesday 8 July, please join Mercer & Hole in the morning after for a live discussion on the recovery planning.
Their accountancy and tax experts are hosting a ‘Focus on the Future’ webinar where they will be looking at the short, medium and long term plans and the considerations for each step of the way.
Key discussion points will include:
- Cash flow analysis and working capital management
- Looking at ways to manage lead times, supply chain and customer base
- Flexible furlough and increased employer contributions
- Future tax changes and implications for businesses and individuals
- How does government Covid-19 support interact with R&D tax relief claims and share schemes?
- Property considerations
- What should we consider as we move into the new normal?
Their managing partner, Paul Maberly will be hosting the webinar along with fellow partners who look after businesses and individuals at the firm
Lisa Spearman – Private Client Tax Partner
Phil Fenn – Audit and Business Advisory Partner
Jacqui Gudgion – Corporate and Business Tax Partner
Peter Godfrey-Evans – Corporate Restructuring Partner
Date: Thursday 9 July
There will be an opportunity to ask questions during the webinar, if you have any questions you would like to submit beforehand please send them to: mailto:email@example.com