Posted: 14/05/21 by Ensafe Consultants
Ensafe are delighted to announce the launch of our competent health and safety person service - Simply Safety.
Every employer is required to have access to competent health & safety advice. The Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1999 state that every employer must enlist one or more competent persons to assist in complying with their statutory duties under Health and Safety Law. It is the duty of the company director(s) to ensure that health and safety is paramount.
Ensafe’s competent person service helps businesses who cannot justify the expense of employing a full time Health & Safety Manager. Your dedicated competent health & safety person provides continuous ongoing support to achieve successful management of your corporate health & safety matters.
For a one-off, annual fee, our retainer service offers you a cost-effective solution to health and safety support and advise to ensure you remain compliant.
At Ensafe we understand that every business needs a different level of support, depending on where they are in their health and safety journey. We can grow and contract our support as we take a collaborative approach to supporting you and your business.
As your retained Health and Safety Consultant we will:
• Carry out regular health & safety audits
• Provide you with access to Health and Safety advice, 24 hours per day, 365 days per year
• Report any RIDDOR reportable accidents or incidents to the HSE on your behalf
• Assist with the completion of Contractor Appraisal Questionnaires / PQQs
• Liaise with third parties and enforcement agencies i.e., clients, HSE, CDM Co-ordinators
• Provide you with regular updates and information to keep you informed and up to date with current Health and Safety regulations.
Ensafe have a range of packages starting from just £44 per month.
For more information about the service please visit the website https://www.ensafe.co.uk/services/h-s-services/competent-health-safety-person-