Posted: 13/03/20 by SEMLEP
You may be concerned that coronavirus could impact your business. Below are links to sources of information and guidance to help employers and employees understand steps you can take to minimise risk.
Useful Links – Updated: 11th March
- Visit the official UK Government page here for the latest information and advice
- UK Government guidance for employees and businesses can be found here.
- UK Government Coronavirus (COVID-19): guidance for UK businesses can be found here.
- Information regarding lay-offs and short-time working click here to visit the GOVUK website
- ACAS have added some advice for employers and employees – click here to view
- FSB have issued guidance to assist employers and businesses in providing advice to staff – click here
- VisitBritain have this information and advice for UK tourism businesses – click here
COVID-19 Survey: Has your business been affected by the coronavirus?
As the latest news on COVID-19 evolves, we are aware that local businesses are facing multiple impacts upon their business.
Please fill in this 3-minute survey so we can best understand and support the challenges businesses are facing at this time.
Through this intelligence, we’ll develop our advice, guidance and support to best help your business navigate the current business environment.