Posted: 18/12/14 by Avon Cosmetics Ltd Customer Contact Centre
The UK Avon distribution warehouse in Corby, Northamptonshire, is giving the giant internet sellers a run for their money this Christmas.
The 100,000 sq ft warehouse, equivalent to five full Olympic ice rinks, is run off its feet with last minute festive orders from customers across the nation.
Independent Avon Representatives up and down the UK, like Bernadette Maclean (pictured right in the warehouse), are preparing for their busiest Christmas yet, keeping their homes open until the early hours of Christmas Eve to meet the rising demand of last minute gift shopping from consumers looking to have their gifts delivered direct to their doors.
Bernadette, 52, from Corby says: "I was a loyal customer for many years and loved so many of the products that the opportunity to start my own Avon business was an easy decision. The great thing about being an Avon Representative at this time of year is the chance to boost my income for the New Year and be in the position to pay for Christmas comfortably. I just can’t wait for the spa break I’ve planned in January to relax."
The UK Avon distribution warehouse has been busy shipping out Bernadette’s best-selling Christmas products for 2014;
- Sterling silver 0.2ct. diamond encrusted earrings - £30 down from £80
- Disney Frozen children’s pyjamas - £10
- One Direction Sequin slippers - £10
- Body Illusion Rose Gold Sequin Party Dress - £35
- Christian LacroixAmbre Perfume - £20
- Santa hat chair covers (set of four) - £12
- Nail Varnish selection box (12 polishes) – (£18 worth £74 when bought individually)
- Adult Star Wars Onesie - £18
- Snowman salt and pepper shakers - £7
- Giant cosy slipper for two feet - £14
Shoppers can find their local Avon Representative online at www.avon.uk.com.