Posted: 11/02/20 by Ether Solutions Ltd
Ether Solutions has been impressed by other chamber members getting involved with the MK Tech Fringe programme:
- The website has been developed by chamber member 123 Internet.
- Chamber member, Jane Russell has kindly volunteered to take some pictures.
- Business MK will be providing some editorial coverage.
Discussions about other potential events have included the wide range of Tech activities such as:
- An accountant presenting on Xero Accounts
- Digital Marketing
- Artificial Intelligence
- Raspberry PI development
- Virtual Reality and eSports
- Video and video editing
- LinkedIn and Social Media
- Building software robots
Hopefully more chamber members will decide to run events as part of the programme.
Natwest Entrepreneur Accelerator Hub has kindly agreed to provide a venue for some events, which takes away one of any event organiser’s usual challenge of sourcing a venue.
Latest details on the website https://www.mktechfringe.org.uk
Ether Solutions are specialists at using software robots to implement Robotic Process Automation (RPA) which helps businesses with Productivity and Quality. By combining Artificial Intelligence (AI) into the solutions Intelligent Automation is achieved.
For more information please call 0845 643 4410 or visit www.ether-solutions.co.uk.