Posted: 30/05/19 by EasyWeb Group
EasyWeb Group are looking forward to attending ‘Breakfast with Wrenn’ hosted by fellow chamber member Wrenn School.
Come to Breakfast with Wrenn School and learn how the school and businesses can work together to raise aspirations, inspire young people and invest time or money into students and their futures and mould the next generation of workforce.
‘Breakfast With Wrenn’ will be a chance to:
- Discuss Employer Engagement in Wellingborough and in particular with Wrenn School
- Network with other local businesses
- Brainstorm ideas about how we can best engage our students with the community
- Pledge time and funds to support Wrenn resilience/confidence/motivation of all students
- Network with other local businesses on school outreach activity and it’s benefits to employers, students and community
- Receive training on how to work with schools
- Become part of the Wrenn School Employer Engagement Charter
Breakfast with Wrenn is on Thursday the 13th June, it would be great to see you there.
For more information contact:
Collins, Careers Leader