Posted: 02/11/18 by Amaray
In March, Amaray entered Packaging News and Best Companies survey to find the UK’s best packaging firms to work for. The winners are outstanding organisations who distinguish themselves beyond others as a great place for employment.
To be considered, all participants had to complete a rigorous two-part assessment process. 25% of the evaluation was based upon the benefits the company offers and the great things they do for their staff. The other 75% of the evaluation was from an anonymous employee engagement survey. The responses revealed which employees trust in their company’s mission, understand that their work really matters, and believe that they are being treated fairly and with respect. From that information, Best Companies were able to determine who would be the best company to work for. Receiving this award is not an easy task and those honoured will be extremely proud of their organisations.
Amaray was announced as winners and was presented with their award by Philip Chadwick, Packaging News Editor during the Luxury Packaging Awards on the 12th September.