Posted: 12/11/12 by Ashton Court Group Ltd
Ashton Court Group been selected by the Government Procurement Service, an executive agency of the Cabinet Office, to deliver specialist cloud services through the new G-Cloud II Framework Agreement.
G-Cloud II is the latest iteration of the Government’s on-line catalogue, “CloudStore”. The purpose of G-Cloud is to make the purchasing of public sector ICT as simple and transparent as possible and is the first of its kind in the UK for public sector ICT procurement.
Ashton Court Group offers three types of specialist cloud services:
- Consultancy – that ensures successful adoption of, and maximise business return from investment in, cloud platforms.
- Implementation (which includes development, migration and integration) – that designs and develops innovative cloud solutions using best practice principles and practices.
- Support – that ensures the resilience, reliability, and robustness of deployed cloud systems, mainly as third level assistance to internal teams.
These services are available for purchase in the CloudStore under four categories:
- Cloud Strategy and Planning Services
- Office 365 Cloud Services
- Dynamics CRM Online Cloud Services
- Windows Azure Cloud Services
Greg Wishart, Ashton Court Group’s Managing Director, said: “Cloud computing offers a step-change in the economics of ICT and we are committed to assisting our public sector customers to introduce efficiency improvements through successful introduction of Cloud services. The CloudStore makes it very easy for them to review and purchase our services and we are proud to be part of the massive shift in the way the public sector thinks about procuring and managing its ICT. We encourage all our public sector customers to investigate the savings and benefits available from Cloud adoption and welcome the opportunity of assisting them to do so.”
You can find Ashton Court Group on the CloudStore at http://gps.cabinetoffice.gov.uk/suppliers/ashton-court-group-ltd and further information about the company on www.ashtoncourt.com. Specialist cloud services can be found by entering the CloudStore here http://gcloud.civilservice.gov.uk/cloudstore/ and searching “Ashton Court Group”.