Posted: 05/04/17 by Les Flanagan Logistics Services Ltd
Les Flanagan Logistics Services Ltd’s service offering includes Warehouse Space.co.uk which is an innovative and simple approach for landlords, owners and warehouse operators to advertise and fill available warehouse space.
The firm brings together buyers and sellers of shared user warehouse space.
Its extensive network of warehouse space to rent throughout the UK, helps companies to source the specific space they require.
Its vast experience in the Supply Chain industry means it knows what customers can store and where they can store it.
It has over 40 years’ experience of implementing, managing and utilising warehouses throughout the UK and Ireland, resulting in us providing customers with the warehouse space which is fit for purpose.
Reasons to use the firm for your warehouse space rental:
• A large network of warehouses available across the UK
• It is independent
• Vast industry experience
• Knowledgeable industry specialists
• Its base is at the centre of logistics in the heart of England
• They are supply chain and logistics experts. Its detailed warehousing knowledge and understanding has been gathered through working with many of the UK’s leading blue chip retailers, manufacturers, 3PLs, freight forwarders, wholesalers and general traders delivering highly successful operational solutions. Working with the firm removes the hassle of finding the warehouse capacity you need.
It caters for all warehousing space and storage needs including:
• Food (ambient, chilled and frozen)
• Wet and dry bonded warehousing
• All non-food including FMCG, textiles & hanging garments
• General merchandise and hazardous goods
• High security products
Whether you’re looking for small numbers of pallets to be stored for a short period of time, or you need longer term space to support your business growth, the firm has a storage solution for you.
From shared user warehousing, dedicated solutions, pay as you go or fixed term contracts, contact us for secure, flexible warehouse space.
It also has racked storage, bulk storage, automated and mechanised options available.
All of its warehouses have been vetted by the firm.
It covers the whole of the UK and Ireland, providing customers with cost efficient storage solutions and warehouse space in ideal geographic regions.
The firm will never compromise on quality, safety and the security of customers stock. It aims to provide cost effective warehousing space to rent, complimented by the expertise to drive value back into your organisation.
Whether you need storage for 10 pallets or 30,000 pallets it can find the perfect space.
Put simply, it has a large network of warehouses with excess storage space.
The firm utilises this space to store our client’s goods and pallets, saving customers valuable time, money and resource from sourcing and negotiation.
It is a leading UK warehouse space company that puts its customers first.
Not only are they specialists in finding suitable storage for clients, it also:
• Offer logistics, transport and support services
• Work proactively with clients to ensure the storage they rent is right for both their products and company structure
• Its network of warehouses includes unique properties that are not available elsewhere
• It can provide transport and logistics for a complete solution
• Use its experience to suggest the most appropriate storage space. By renting space in a multi-user warehouse, customers can make significant financial savings. Rental periods are also more flexible, meaning your company doesn’t need to sign up to lengthy 3 or 5 year contracts.
For over 40 years Les Flanagan Logistics Services Ltd successfully managed and delivered projects of all sizes, from business expansion projects through to changing channels of distribution and downsizing programmes.
It provides cost effective logistics and supply chain expertise, to bring value to sales focused businesses.
It delivers and supports robust, simplified logistics and supply chain operations to customers throughout the UK and further afield. Go to www.warehouse-space.co.uk or contact +44 (0) 1604 842244 to discuss your requirements. email: firstname.lastname@example.org