Posted: 16/05/17 by Holiday Inn Corby - Kettering A43
In just two weeks’ time, Janette Weedall, Sales Manager of the Holiday Inn Corby will be doing a charity 100k walk from London to Brighton.
Raising money for Bob Champions Cancer Trust, Janette has been on a strict training regime.
She mentions: “Today I did a 50km training walk ahead of the 100k on Saturday, 27th May.
“It took me 7 hours and 10 minutes! Quite pleased with that. Am I aching? Oh yes, but I am not a quitter!”
There is also a raffle being drawn live on that day by Bob Champion himself when he meets Janette at the half way point at West Sussex. Bob will also walk a couple of miles with Janette from this point.
1. A half day Land Rover Experience at Rockingham.
2. Dinner, Bed and Breakfast at Holiday Inn-Corby for two.
3. Afternoon Tea at Patisserie Valerie in Leicester.
4. 2 x tickets for the opening of the Grand National Day-Aintree Racecourse on Thursday 11th April 2018.
5. A set of Acrylic Nails at Ahora - Uppingham.
6. A set of Gel Nails Ahora - Uppingham.
7. Four Ball Golf at Stapleford Park.
8. A ladies Cut and Blow Dry at Good Hair Days Uppingham.
9. 4 x Tickets for Wind in the Willows Christmas Show at the Corby Cube in December.
10. 2 x tickets to Cheltenham for the showcase event this October.
11. 2 x Gift Vouchers for Aqua Park at Rutland Water to the value of £40 each.
It is £5 per ticket to be paid to the BCCT fundraising page, and there’s an additional 25% if you are a taxpayer at no extra cost to you.
Quote GOOD LUCK JW and you will be entered into the draw. More than one ticket may be purchased.
So go to: www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Janette-Weedall to sponsor Janette for an incredible cause.