Posted: 27/05/10 by Northamptonshire Enterprise Partnership
Northamptonshire Enterprise Ltd are offering FREE "Green Advantage Training" to businesses in any sector of the tourism, leisure and hospitality industry, on Tuesday 15 June 2010 at Highgate House, Creaton.
The ‘Green Advantage’ training programme is specifically designed to assist owners, managers, employees and volunteers from the above industries. It aims to help participants to increase their understanding of key environmental issues, plan practical actions to boost business performance in the current economic climate and add value to the customer experience.
· Increase your awareness of environmental issues
· Save money by reducing your use of energy, water and materials
· Improve the environment in your immediate surroundings
· Benefit from local products, services and facilities
· How to develop an environmental policy
· Know where to go for FREE advice and help
· Find out how a free environmental audit could benefit your business
· Gain a marketing advantage by being green
Date: Tuesday 15 June 2010
Time: 9.45 am – 4.30 pm (Registration from 9.30 am)
Venue: Highgate House, Creaton, Northampton NN6 8NN
How to Book: Please contact Susan Kay, Northamptonshire Enterprise Limited on (01604) 609539
**Attendance on the course counts as a credit towards Green Tourism Business certification, should you wish to pursue this option.