Posted: 14/09/20 by Home Instead East Northants
Home Instead East Northants are proud to announce that they celebrated their 10th Business Anniversary, having opened their doors for the first time on 2nd August 2010.
Over the last ten years, Home Instead East Northants have provided 982,214 hours of care to enable families to keep their loved ones at home.
They have been lucky enough to meet so many interesting people on our journey so far. Including their urrent clients, they have serviced the needs of 1,169 clients in 10 years, allowing people to live with dignity in their own homes, and thereby changing the face of ageing.
Home Instead East Northants have also created employment for 761 CAREGivers and key players, including those who are currently working for Home Instead.
Owners Mark and Rosina Darnell would like to thank all of their CAREGivers who have looked after their clients with passion and dedication over the years, and in particular, during the very challenging times of the past few months, showing their resilience and going the extra mile during very worrying times.
A great reason for their success has been the stability and continuity of their Key Player team, many of whom commenced their employment with Home Instead East Northants as CAREGivers.
They would like to honour their service and commitment in this release:
- Lucy Darnell – Networking Manager – 10 years (starting as a part-time Caregiver whilst at University)
- Mags Brown – Trainer and Head of Caregiver Experience - 9 years
- Vickie Wills – Finance Manager - 8 years
- Sam Burr – Care Experience Manager – 7 years
- Angela Burke – Senior Care Coordinator – 7 years
- Elaine Hipgrave -Senior Care Coordinator – 7 years
- Lauren Keen – Client Services Manager - 7 years
- Sheri Brown – Registered Care Manager – 6 years
- Kerry Roberts – Weekend Care Coordinator – 5 years
- Hollie Wilson – Recruitment Coordinator – 4 years
- Marie Franks - Marketing Manager – 4 years
- Jackie Rafferty – Care Experience Manager – 4 years