With the the Northamptonshire Business Award and Next Generation Business Awards open for entry, we ran a special seminar to help you to put together a successful entry.
You can watch a recording of this seminar by clicking on the video below.
Business awards can be used to achieve external recognition for success, promote best practice within your industry or local area and also to motivate and recognise the commitment of your own staff to achieve the highest standards in what they do. This one hour seminar will give a brief overview of how to write and structure a winning awards entry.
During this one hour seminar we will cover:
• Selecting Award Categories – why and how
• Understanding Entry Criteria and using it to your advantage
• Structuring your Response
• Ideas for Content and Evidencing Response
• WOW content to set you apart