As a SME you set up your business to deliver a service, manufacture or produce goods for customers. However, there comes a time when you have to consider outsourcing functions of your business, such as finance, IT, HR or Health & Safety.
If you are spending too much time:
- trying to find documents you can use for remote working, covid-19, etc.
- not sure what policies you should have in place
- ringing legal helplines for advice on people matters
- not sure what to fill in to complete a contract of employment
- filing paperwork
- checking people have read and understood communications issued
- searching the internet for information
Then may be the time has come for you to reach out for Outsourced HR Services. Let’s have a look at the benefits for putting a business case forward:
- reduced costs
- increased efficiency
- access to HR IT Systems
- improved people management
- access to HR metrics
- HR expertise
- pay for what support you need
- capacity for HR to operate more strategically
- increased flexibility and response to problems
- fits with outsourcing strategy of a number of functions
Outsource HR does not create good people management overnight. If you have line managers or you manage teams yourself your HR Consultant can provide training and support to do this, but can’t manage your people for you.
Structure your outsourced HR provision to what fits your business, your rationale for outsourcing HR may change as the business environment changes.
There are significant benefits to outsourcing your HR function that will give you time to run your business and reduce concerns over employment law, potential tribunal claims, statutory requirements and save money. You need to decide if you want HR expertise and efficiency to move your business forward and how you want the support needed.
If you would like to know how East Midlands HR will provide solutions to your business, no matter what sector or size, get in touch.