The Purpose of the Course
The art of ‘Selling’, is not the gift of the gab nor charming the birds out of the trees. There is a solid structure which underpins successful ‘selling’. Attend this course to learn the structure of sales, self assess your own ability, learn new skills and make more sales.
Benefits for your organisation
Selling is an art, but an art that can be learnt by anyone. People who sell well, simply understand that there is a structure and a process to successful selling and follow it. They also know that to be really successful they must learn to blend their own personality and experience with the sales structure in order to develop their unique style. Nobody buys from robots. Attend this course to understand the underlying structure of selling and begin to assess your own competence in the various component parts of the sale. Then learn where and how to get better and make more sales.
Who is this course for?
- Anybody who touches the customer in any way.
- Sales People
- Service People
- Front Desk People
- Engineers who call on customers
- Managers – Sometimes the most difficult sales are internal!
- Opening Sales
- Sales Planning
- Conducting a Sales interview - Overview to body language
- Needs Analysis- Question / Listening / Business Conversation
- Overcoming objections
- Presenting your case
- Closing Skills
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the structure and process of Selling
- Self assess skill level in relation to the taught structure.
- Know how to question and actively listing.
- Understand why clients raise objections and how to handle them professionally.
- How and when to close a sale
What recent delegates had to say:
"Very good trainer, with excellent subject knowledge & real business experience" Toby Saunders Account Manager
Call the Training Team to discuss your training requirements on 01604 490470 or email email@example.com