The Purpose of the Course
Publisher will help your employees create and develop a wide range of publications and marketing materials for your organisation. This course will help guide the delegate through the process of developing materials through the use of Publisher.
Benefits for your organisation
Delegates will be able to produce and publish material that is of a high quality to truly represent your organisation in a professional manner. The course will enable delegates to efficiently create and customise a wide variety of materials for your businesses specific needs.
Who is this course for?
The course is suitable for people requiring the knowledge to put together designs using Publisher.
- Overview-The screen, tools, viewing, moving, zooming and using foreground and background views
- Setting Up-Publication settings, adding, copying and deleting pages. Page setup and options
- Text and WordArt
- Pictures and Shapes
- The Design Gallery-Adding objects, formatting objects and replacing objects
- Arranging Special Effects
- Customising-Setting defaults for objects and text editing. Publisher options
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the Publisher environment
- Set up Publisher pages and add or delete as necessary
- Enter text, including word art
- Insert tables into your document
- Add pictures and different shapes to your document
- Utilise the Design Gallery to make your documents stand out
- Provide your documents with special effects
- Customise your documents
- Print your documents effectively
Call the Training Team to discuss your training requirements 01604 490470 or email firstname.lastname@example.org