We appreciate that training represents a significant investment for your organisation. This is why Chamber Training is designed to provide you with a range of flexible options to suit your training needs and your budget. One of these is our Tailor Made Training Service.
- A dynamic programme specifically tailored to your requirements
- You choose the time and place. If you hold it on your premises you can save valuable time and travel costs
- Training is priced by the day and not the delegate which provides a cost effective solution if you have a number of people with the same training need
- The programme will fit within your organisations culture and enhances working relationships and team working between colleagues.
Five Steps to successful Tailor Made Training
- Initial Consultation: Objectives advice to assess needs
- Programme Design: Agreeing a programme that meets your organisational, cultural and individual requirements
- Delivery: Our Training Team will handle all administration including handouts, venue booking and contracts
- Evaluation: Gathering feedback from delegates and organisations to establish that requirements have been met and value has been gained from the programme
- Support and Follow Up: Managers are encouraged to ensure delegates put what they have learnt into practice. The Chamber will keep in regular contact and offer ongoing support where necessary.
As a membership organisation we have access to and work in partnership with local Specialists and Expertise across the county.
This enables us to offer an extensive range of topics that can be tailored to you specific business requirements or provide a consultancy service.
Some of the types of course we are able to source include:
- Asbestos Awareness training
- Absence Management
- ILM Accredited Management Development programmes
- Business Writing
- Career Development
- Conflict Resolution
- Communications skills
- Drug & Alcohol in the Workplace
- Enviromental Awareness
- Disability, Equality & Diversity in Business
- Executive Coaching
- Food Hygiene Awareness
- Keyboard skills for IT
- Internal Auditing
- ISO 9000
- Marketing Strategies
- Managing Change
- Managing Stress
- Managing Redundancy
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator
- Networking skills
- Neuro Linquistic Programming
- Organisational skills
- Performance Management
- Process Management - LEAN & Six Sigma tools
- Project Management - using Prince2 methodology
- Public Relations - Hitting the Headlines!
- Recruitment & Selection
- Secretaries of Excellence
- Staying safe & lone working
- Speed Reading
- Succession Planning
- Talent Management
- Report writing
- Role of the Company Secretary
- Effective Time Management with Microsoft OUTLOOK tools
- Team Dynamics & Leadership
- Using email to increase enquiries & sales
- Women in business skills
This Bespoke service offers an affordable solution with significant savings when a number of individuals require development in the same area.
Whatever you training needs are, we can help you source a local professional solution, at an affordable price!
Call us on 01604 490470 with your details!
TESTIMONIALS OF RECENT PATRONS OF THIS SERVICE:
Motivating the Team in difficult times - "Fantastic course, trainers were approachable & really spent time to understand our business needs" Sarah Packwood, Marren Microwave Ltd
Powerful Presentations - "The course was well paced with clear objectives & the team showed improvements with the application of key skills tips" Ross Millard, Tecniplast UK Ltd
Supervisory Management Skills - "Excellent preparation of materials and course content, and was delivered with a secure confidence of knowledge and ability to answer all questions" Weavers School
Minutes Made Easy - "It has allowed a greater understanding of minutes taking and greatly benefical to my work situation" British Institute of Cleaning Sience, Kelley Rawlings
Letters of Credit - "Excellent course and well delivered. This has most definately hepled my understanding of Letter's of Credit and Incoterms, many thanks" Cummins Ltd, N Chisman
Getting the Message Right - " Very informative and has given me guidlines to work within for future email communications" ITW PPE, Donna White