HR Telephone Advice
Why pay for telephone advice that you can get for FREE?
With your Chamber membership you have access to employment law and human resource telephone advice for FREE! It is available when you want it (24/7) and you have unlimited access to qualified specialists on any employment law or human resource issue.
You don’t have to book a call, you just pick up the phone and call us on the telephone numbers below when you need help and you will receive friendly, down to earth and practical advice helping you every step of the way.
- Is one of your employees constantly absent? Pick up the phone for advice
- Do you have a discipline issue? Pick up the phone for advice
- Have you a redundancy problem? Pick up the phone for advice
With the advice line you never have to face an employment or health and safety issue alone.
Pick up the phone today and speak to an advisor - For employment law/HR advice call 01455 852037
Why pay for documents when you can get them for FREE?
With your Chamber membership you also have access to a practical and easy to follow online reference manual in employment law and human resource. The web site has a bank of hundreds of documents which can be downloaded, edited, saved in your ‘My Account’ or in your own filing system.
You can download the documents as many times as you need and this is all for FREE!
- Do you need a Contract of Employment template? Visit the web
- Do you need policies to add to your Employee Handbook? Visit the web
- Do you need to know how to deal with a disciplinary? Visit the web
You will need a login to access the documents which you receive with your Chamber membership
Further peace of mind is provided, as ChamberHR is complementary to the existing Legal Expense Scheme. Members also receive preferential rates for bespoke human resource consultancy.