The Chamber can offer you the chance to promote your business and expertise via our ‘Top 10 Tips’ fact sheets.
The process is simple. You write 10 tips about a subject that may be of interest to local businesses. We then dual brand the fact sheet with the Chamber logo and your company logo and contact details. Once the fact sheet has been completed it will become available via the Chamber website and occasionally be picked out to feature in In Business, our bi-monthly Chamber publication. However, the Chamber cannot be held responsible or liable for any content of the tips as published.
Our Top 10 Tips fact sheets are freely available to all local businesses, but only you as members can write them. Take this opportunity to promote your business and increase your profile at the same time.
Top 10 Tips - Guidelines
- Keep it short and sweet
- Be objective
- No product placement
- Use plain English
- Written exclusively by Chamber members
How to add your Top 10 Tips:
- Log into our website using the user ID and password you were issued with when you became a member. Don't worry if you can't remember this, simply give our Membership team a call on 01604 490 414.
- Once you are logged in click on your Company name at the top of the screen, this will display your organisation details.
- Select Your Top 10 Tips from the menu on the left of the screen.
- Click on Submit Top 10 Tips.
- Then simply add details of your offer.
- Click on the Submit Top 10 Tips box.