Here you will find the latest International Trade opportunities for companies wishing to know more about exporting and about extending their international reach into different regions of the world.
FREE SEMINAR: How to Set Up and Manage International Agency and Distribution Agreements
29 April 2016
9:30am – 1:00pm
Northamptonshire Chamber, 8 Waterside Way, Northampton NN4 7XD
Enterprise Europe Network, Northamptonshire Chamber, Nelsons Solicitors and My Business Counsel and are organising a seminar on International Agency & Distribution Agreements.
Aimed at businesses seeking to grow overseas, the seminar will help to address the importance of choosing the best route to market for your products and services, selecting the right partners overseas and key issues in international sales contracts.
The seminar topics will include:
• Roles and types of agents and distributors
• Advantages & disadvantages of each agreement
• Process for finding and selecting the right international partner
• Sources of information & use of selection checklists
• EU rules on agency & distribution agreements
• Key Issues in International Sales Contracts
9:00 - Registration
9:30 - Welcome and Introduction by Brigid Hodgkinson - International Trade Manager, Northamptonshire Chamber
9:35 - Enterprise Europe Network Introduction Jan Immel - Enterprise Europe Network
9:50 - Using European Agents and Distributors Sandip Sohal - Managing Director & Solicitor, My Business Counsel
10:45 - Coffee Break 11:00 - Key Issues in International Sales Contracts Jim Carter - Partner & Solicitor, Nelsons Solicitors
11:45 - Q&A 12:00 - Lunch
To book your place at this FREE event please ring the Northamptonshire Chamber on 01604 490470
If you’d like to know more about what the Northamptonshire Chamber’s International Trade Team can do for you and your business give them a call on 01604 790921.
Access India with UKTI, Santander and Northamptonshire Chamber event 18 March
Sywell Aerodrome, Aviator Hotel, Sywell, Northamptonshire NN6 0BN
Friday, 18 March 2016, 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM.
Join the UK India Business Council, UKTI East Midlands, Santander and Northamptonshire Chamber at an insightful Access India event.
The recent visit of Prime Minister Narendra Modi highlighted the strong bilateral relationship between the UK and India, and further strengthens ties between the two countries.
India’s economy continues to grow at around 6%, with several Indian states expanding at over 10%. So, there are compelling reasons why India should prominently figure in every business’ strategy, and the potential rewards are significant. However, there are nuances that companies looking at India need to be aware of, and the Indian market requires thorough preparation and a long term view.
About the event:
• Listen to our knowledgeable speakers share their expertise and offer first-hand advice on key topics; from choosing your Indian business partner, protecting your IP, trade finance, staff recruitment and adapting your product for India
• Network with like-minded delegates and experts, and participate in a Q&A with UK businesses that are succeeding in India – hear why they chose this market and how they did it.
Register your interest:
Don’t miss this opportunity to attend this free event, at what promises to be an informative day.
To view the full agenda for the day, and to register, please click here.